What are the dangerous and toxic foods for dogs?
Some foods that are good for humans, and even for other animals, can cause problems for dogs because of their different metabolism.
Some may cause digestive problems, while others can cause serious illness, and some may even cause death.
The following list is including the common foods that dogs should not eat because they are dangerous and toxic foods for dogs. Memorize, note or print this list to make sure you keep them out of the dog(s) reach. Please share this information so that our dogs can stay safe!
These are the Foods that are Toxic Foods for Dogs
- Alcohol, Apple (Seeds), Apricot (Seeds), Avocado
- Baby Food, Bread Dough, Broccoli
- Caffeine, Candies, Cat Food, Cherries, Chocolate, Coffee, Cooked Bones, Corn Cobs
- Dairy Products
- Eggs (Raw)
- Fish Bones
- Garlic, Grapes and Raisins
- Macadamia Nuts, Meat (Raw), Milk Products, Mushrooms
- Nutmeg, Nuts
- Peaches (Seeds), Pears (Seeds), Plums (Seeds), Play Dough, Poultry (Raw)
- Salmon (Raw), Salt, Sugar Free Gum
- Table Scraps, Tea, Tobacco Products, Turkey Skin
If your dog(s) is having problems and/or if you suspect your dog(s) has ingested any dangerous and toxic foods for dogs, you should contact your veterinarian immediately!
The information was compiled from various sources. Here are some Related Links :