Doggles are the first protective eyewear designed just for dogs! They are designed to fit the shape of a dog’s head and they are available for all dog shapes and sizes. Many models are available!
It may seem to be just a product for dog owners to make their dogs look cute, dog goggles actually have many important uses.
They are recommended by the veterinary ophthalmologist for physical protection and to protect from the UV light.
Dogs like the Boston Terriers, who are prone to develop eye problems, can benefit a lot in wearing these goggles by protecting their prominent eyes.
Why people like them:
– Doggles have many years of experience in making eyewear for dogs.
– They are available in many sizes and colors.
– Ajustable neck and chin straps for a secure fit.
– They have shatterproof, anti-fog lenses that block 100% of UV rays.
– They are padded all around for comfort.
Are you interested in buying a pair of Doggles? Do you already have one? 🙂