Frozen treats are good if you want to give someting new to your dogs, particularly during the hot weather! Ever thought about making some that were dog-friendly?
Here is a recipe of frozen yogurt popsicles that are very easy to make, delicious and nutritious. This is a Boston Terrier named Gus (of Rover.com) who show us how to make frozen yogurt popsicles for dogs! 🙂
Feel free to SHARE this recipe with others!
• 1/2 cup chopped strawberries
• 1/2 cup whole blueberries
• 1/2 banana, thinly sliced
• 1 cup plain yogurt
• 1/2 pretzel stick per pupsicle
• Combine all ingredients until mixed.
• Add pretzel stick and pour mixture into molds.
• Freeze for at least 4 to 5 hours before serving.
Note that you can easily substitute if you don’t have the ingredients or if your dogs have allergies. Your dog will surely love these treats, but please remember to give in moderation.